Thursday, January 25, 2007

RYLA '007

WOOOO!

It's been about half a week since RYLA '007 has finished. And I'm still recovering.

Some things I went in, aware of. For example:
- You live the RYLA week, once. You can never relive it again.
- As a facilitator, do NOT attempt at reliving the RYLA experience.
- It's all about the participants.

So from that, I inferred:
- You're not going to grow much from this.
- Enjoy the ride.

What I didn't realise was:
- You can take a RYLArian out of RYLA, but you can never take RYLA out of a RYLArian.
- You do relive half the RYLA experience.
- It's just as hard on you mentally, physically and emotionally.
- You still break down and build yourself up.
- You never stop learning something about yourself. (when will it stop!?!?!)
- Salad rolls day after day for 9 days makes me SICK!
- No rice for half a week, makes me SICK!

AANNDDD, you can't really talk about the RYLA experience. I tried. It don't work. It's an experience that can only be experienced, and I would love to facilitate again. Meanwhile, I think I might go and enjoy some precious sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO