Tuesday, June 27, 2006

blah

Not happy. I'm a little ticked off at life. Categorise me if you wish.

I just feel like I'm outside the loop of things. No. I'm not going to write out what is going through my mind right now. And no. Not on here. Sure... how many people actually read this? Those that do, fuck it, you ain't gonna read what goes on deep in my mind.


Ok fine.

Basically, I'm just lazing around doing nothing. I'm sure people are up to something. Out there doing something. How come I'm not part of it. Yeah. You can answer that, or give a solution. I don't want to hear it. I'm working on it. And it's not going well. I keep getting angry at the situation.

And how come nobody randomly drops in and visits or calls me? WHY? Sure, sometimes it can be an interruption. But it's nice. Shows that somebody cares. OK, I admit. I rarely call people or drop in on random visits myself. But I got excuses :). I don't call unless I have a purpose for calling. That idea has changed a bit, but it still stands. But again, I'm not sure if I'm interrupting. Or they're out working, or just plain out. Without me. Same goes for random visits. I tried doing that. But they're either not home, or I'm inconviniencing. Uninvited visits that result in that are discouraging.
But yeah. How can people respect and love you if you don't do the same to yourself? Oh I love myself. (and respect) I'm just not happy with a few circumstances. And I want to change it. You got a problem with that? Where's the love y'all?





Got my timetable done. Not very happy with it. I got heaps of breaks between classes. Long breaks. I could use that time to study. But chances are, I'm going to be too exhausted to do anything in that time. And when I get home, again, tired. Joy. Not doing any work, and getting royally screwed come exam time. I guess I could use that time to also go meet people.

Did I mention, despite planning to pick classes with my friends... it didn't work out. Bugger. Last semester I had classes with randoms... There were some nice people, but they were just acquaintances. And the other, some of them were just mean. Ignore me eh? Fuck you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO