Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Overthinker

I can't fucking sleep. My brain... my mind... it's got turbo lag... the turbo just spooled up and I've now got boost... when I least needed it. And the funny thing is, I've never driven a turbo car.

Anyhoo... I tend to over analyse things. I think too much. It's not the good kind of over thinking. It's kind of like a whole lot of pointless processes happening in the background of your computer. If I stop to pay attention to what I think about, I think I would blow my mind. I'm not even going to bother putting down what's on my mind. Well, you can tell that over thinking and thinking about over thinking is one of them.

Even at RYLA, my team noticed I over thought things. It's good and bad. Good because you hit the ideas that are never thought of. Bad because you get bogged down. Half the time cancelling out your ideas by testing those thoughts. Ugh.

Well, I don't think writing before trying to go back to sleep will help in me sleeping. It will just keep the engine that is my mind running. Videogames won't work, because I would start thinking of strategies and tactics. Continue watching my movie? I might start analysing it. Forum trawl? No! I have to stop looking at tricked out cars. Perhaps divert my thoughts to something else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO