Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bigger Boobs (with content)

After getting approval, here it is...


Hehehe. Harold & Kumar goto White Castle.

Katie Holmes is a good, wholesome girl... and I'm going to see her boobs

So how was Katie Holmes' tits?
You know the holocaust?
Yeah?
Picture the exact opposite...
Nice!


I think you might know where this is headed...

She's so gonna murder me in my sleep...

(edit)
Girl B: your left boob is bigger!
Girl A: is not!
Jello: it is? *stares*
B: is so!
*SLAP*
J: or is the right bigger? hmm...
*SLAP*
B: omg J's just staring at your boobs, A
*looking in the general direction* *looks up* (doesn't notice any difference)
J: hey, you pointed it out *keeps looking*
A: aargh...

(not entirely accurate... hell much of the above events were reconstructed)

Lessons to be learnt:
- girls are self conscious about their boobs
- I will be murdered in my sleep for writing this
- when someone brings up the topic, it's a good opportunity to look
- I'm sorry, it can't be helped. Please don't murder me.
- A possible humourous remark could be, "I don't know... perhaps if you take your top off"... The results could be funny... What would happen?
- there's nothing wrong with your boobs!
- a lack of good topic ideas to write about leads me to write about this death warrant

(all in good humour ok?)





On other matters...
I have finally realised why I can be so pessimistic about myself. The people I hung around with. That's the reason.

You always read in those motivation books, "surround yourself with positive people... ditch those that put you down" I can finally see who the negative people are. Also I now don't give a shit about what people say, especially if it's just negative (rather than constructive criticism). Yeah. So I suck horribly at singing. That doesn't stop me from challenging a pro and doing a hard song... after failing horribly at the first one. Come on, boo, heckle, you guys suck! Thanks to you guys, I can really appreciate the whole RYLA spirit. If it weren't for your poisonous comments which I must have taken since... who knows... I would never have cried when I listened to The Nuggets making my affirmations tape.

I don't dance, because a) I suck and b) I don't know how to which leads to potentially, making a fool of myself.
But you know what? Who gives a fuck? Just because I can't and don't doesn't mean I won't.

Lessons to be learnt:
- if you got really bad, negative friends... ditch them
- if they're good company except for the whole poisonous comments bit, learn not to take those comments to heart
- "ah fuck it", "just do it", "confidence, cohen, confidence", "oi! do it... do it" are really good sayings.





PS:
I thought it was funny...
Well, since I've already dug myself a hole... you got nice boobs.
Before I click on Publish Post, it seemed like a good idea.... *click*

PSS:
Edited for more anonymousness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO