Wednesday, April 19, 2006

food desu

Miso is horrible. Cooking stuff on top of hoba leaves is a rip off, and doesn't enhance flavour. In short, miso sucks.

I think from now we'll be buying packaged food from 7-11 (for half the price) and heating it up ourselves.

O yeah. Damn MSG. That shit keeps me awake all night with a dry mouth. Or maybe my mind is full of things... I'd rather blame the ajinomoto though.

Takayama was pretty awesome. Went to the alpine region for the onsen. Quite an experience I must say. In Kyoto now. Will be visiting various temples (more of them) and either the imperial palace or nijojo castle. Also day trips to Hiroshima and Himeiji.

I'm running out of ideas for funny pseudo jap titles....

Which button is to post this? It's in JAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


powered by ODEO